Vaganova Syllabus Method Certification
The live video sessions are for professional ballet instructor's one on one with Inna Stabrova or Dmitriy Tuboltsev. Sessions one on one will help instructors with their questions about Character dance class and Vaganova syllabus for all 8 levels.
Character dance class styles:
- Gypsy Character
- Polish (mazurka)
- Middle Eastern
- Tarantella (Italian style)
- How to build combinations in each style for the barre
- How to build etudes for center work.
- How to choose music for particular style.
- Detail explanation on how to start teaching first character dance class.
- Appropriate exercises for each level.
- Appropriate musical tempo for each level
- Musical measurement for each combination: 2/4, 3/4, 4/4
- How to build a combination in Vaganova technique
- Upper body Coordination in Vaganova style
- Barre work for each level
- Center work for each level
- Pointe work